11.15.2010

nov. 15

today I'm thankful for: 
-The inventors of hot chocolate. Such a perfect drink for a chilly day. I love Stephen's hot chocolate. 
(They say Mr. Stephen himself lives in Alpine.. I would like to meet him)










-I have a new little obsession this winter which is adding butterscotch chips to my hot chocolate! I'm not a huge butterscotch fan but i love just a hint. I tried this kind at a party and it is an actual butterscotch/chocolate mix and it's DELICIOUS and that's where i got the idea.







 
-And how could i ramble about hot chocolate without stating that I'm also incredibly thankful for the cocomotion. 

My little partner in crime.

2 comments:

  1. I second your gratitude. Some of my favorite stuff. I have never had the butterscotch, I will definitely have to try that. My friend and I have also been making steamers from the cocomotion. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss the cocomotion. the few months is was apart of my life were some of the best of my life.

    ReplyDelete