2.18.2014

my funny little Valentines

Our LOVEly day went a little something like this:
-Paul took the kids to get donuts for breakfast, then he went in to work.
-The kids and I got ready, played and then they got to do a treasure hunt for some gifts. The hunt only had like 4 steps but it was really fun and they got really into it. They found their gifts from Grandma & Grandpa Dickson underneath the bed. A cute Mickey Mouse tool set for Nolan and a Minnie Mouse bead set and lip gloss for Caitlin. They loved them.


-Went around to friend's houses to deliver little Valentine's from the kids ("love bugs") and then went to Daddy's work for lunch. At lunch they also got their Valentine's from each other (Frozen Valentine's with heart candies and a juice). We had a fun lunch together, then went home for naps.


-That evening Daddy got home and we did another treasure hunt for their gifts from us: new T-shirts for our Disneyland trip and more beads for Caitlin and a horse stable for Nolan. Nolan's "horsies" are the BEST gift we have ever gotten him. He plays with them non-stop and loves them. My gift to Paul was that I went in and re-decorated his office with new pictures, etc. He was surprised when he walked in after being out of town! I also got him a sweater and a few other treats throughout the day. He got me THE MOST amazing foot massager!! I am so excited to be using it every day I love it so much it was such a fun surprise!


-We got the kids settled with dinner and then Paul and I went to the Turnbull's annual Valentine's couples party. This year's theme was "Roman" and we sat at low tables and ate and talked and then played a lot of games. It was a good night, always a fun group and fun juicy games.

No comments:

Post a Comment