2.19.2014

love notes for my lovies

Dear Nolan,
I love that you are such a boy. I love how ticklish you are, especially on your tummy and sides or under your chin. I love your cheeks and your beautiful kind eyes and especially when they get squinty when you are happy or excited! I love your nose scrunch when you smile. I love how you say mOmmy, especially when you think you're in trouble and you're trying to get a smile out of me so you know that you're not. I love the way you purse your lips out when you say word like "toesh." I love how much you love your blanky, mickey & minnie, Winnie the Pooh and horsies. I love when you get in the zone with your cars and play for a long time and said "brrrrm" in your really deep voice. I love how friendly you are to everyone. I love when you blow kisses, and especially when you give real kisses, though those are a little harder to get. I love how much you love your sister, and I love how you say "bruddo" and I love how much you love babies. I love how you want to be just like your Daddy and how much you miss him if he's not around. I especially love that when something is wrong, it's usually always me that you want.
Love you forever my little boy,
Mommy

Dear Caitlin,
I love you my little princess. I love your confidence and your desire to make everyone around you feel included and happy. I love your cute little pot belly and you cute bum that always has the crack hanging out! I love how perceptive you are to people's lives and to situations that we are in. The other day at the movies you were being to cute and I looked over at you and you looked at me and smiled and shrugged your shoulders and said "This is fun mommy thanks for bringing me to the movies!"... as if you could read my mind. I love the questions that you ask and how curious you are about everything. I love how smart you are and how quickly you learn things. I love how much you love to dance, do dress ups and color and paint. I love how grateful you are, you almost always remember to say please and thank you not only for things but also for experiences. I love how much you love surprises and love to give and get reactions to things, no matter how big. I love how much you love your little brother and how you try to be such a big helper. I love how much you love your daddy and how you just light up when you are around him. You are my constant buddy and I love having you around me all day.
Love you my little sweetie,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment