1.23.2012

20 weeks

halfway point! So far everything has gone by so far and I'm so glad. I've still got a lot to do before this little guy gets here but i'm so excited for when he does! I'm glad I've already made it this far, and I'm hoping the last half will also go by fast and be maybe easier than the first (key word: hoping).

-I'm still pretty small. At night i have a pretty good little belly and during the day i just look fat, and I feel like a lot of people still don't even know that I'm pregnant! But that's ok i know better than to complain or wish I was bigger... all in good time.
-The important thing is that baby boy is alive and well and growing strong! We got our 20 week ultrasound the other day and everything looks perfect! He is pretty much right on the day with his measurements and everything looks perfectly healthy. Such a blessing.
-My latest food cravings have been: egg salad sandwiches, top ramen, and anything sweet or chocolate... not together (but sometimes). I have had the biggest sweet tooth ever since Christmas break and it's not going away. Once i find something i like i pretty much just eat it everyday.
-I've been a lot more moody and hormonal lately, which I'm sure is hard for everyone involved.
-So far this baby is super chill. He moves around but not a ton and wasn't moving very much in the ultrasound. Which I'm fine with. 

1 comment:

  1. you are still so tiny! lucky girl. We sat in front of your parents in church on Sunday and they were telling us how excited they are for your little boy!
    Also, thanks for the encouragement on Austin. We don't even know where to begin our search for a home, so if you or Paul have any suggestions of places to live, or fun things to do in the area, we would love to hear them!

    ReplyDelete