9.08.2011

i saw a quote today while i was pinteresting (of course i was.. what else would i be doing with my time?!) anyways i liked it:
said by none other than the great GBH. but anyways i just felt like i needed to see that today. I need to be better everyday. And i'm not saying it would be easy or that it will really actually happen, but i think i could be better in at least one simple way everyday. Lke reading my scriptures or saying more thankful prayers or being more considerate or attentive. Like today, i was sewing something and Caitlin got into one of my storage boxes in my craft room and started going through it and i just let it happen because i wanted to finish my project and she played for awhile then left it to go to something else and when i was putting it away i realized i had some batteries and staples in the box!! what?! she could have eaten those! (i admitted it, and i am ashamed so don't judge!) so tomorrow i will try a little harder to be a little better at paying attention to what my baby is playing with and not being so wrapped up in my own stuff. p.s. i was actually sewing something for HER so i'm not a horrible mom after all. I'm glad that i can have the words of inspired leaders to bring me back down to earth and give me a better direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment