9.30.2011

Foto Friday


(taken 9.29)
Even Paul asked me if this picture was staged. Umm no, that's just our daughter. I was trying to get a few things done in the kitchen and she had found the cans in the pantry and was making little piles and moving them around so i thought i would just let her to keep her busy while i finished what i was doing. A few minutes later i hear her whining a little and find her like this. Stuck in the shelf with cans everywhere. I just had to take a picture before i got her out; and then as soon as i did she was trying to climb back in!

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I don't picture Cason ever doing this, but I know it is just a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! My kids were climbers too. Just wait till she starts climbing out of her crib! :)

    ReplyDelete