9.26.2011

The Dirty Dash

Saturday, September 24th we did THE DIRTY DASH up in Midway at Soldier's Hollow. Paul and I did it with Steven and Jayme Young and Mike and Jenna. It was so fun to do it was a group and we laughed the whole way through. It is a 10k race full of exciting obstacles including: mud pits, mud walls, wood climbing walls, snow makers blowing on you, climbing nets, climbing through corrugated plastic tubes, trudging 1/4 mile through a lake, up and down ravines, a rope swing, jumping through tires, a slip-n-slide... It was awesome. I only wish I would have been able to have my camera with me to document it all. We took it easy during the running parts but went all-out for every obstacle and i can safely say i have never been that muddy or dirty in my life. Everyone did great and we were absolutely covered from head to toe, and we had so much fun doing it! We also saw Moses and Kaylie from Biggest Loser there! Paul gave Moses a hug.
Here is our "before" picture:
Here is after:

No comments:

Post a Comment