5.30.2011

how does your garden grow?

The ONLY good thing about all the rain we've had lately is that its helping our garden (especially on the days that i forget to water!) We have a few promising plants and a lot that are just holding on. I do NOT have a green thumb, i wish i did. I'm trying to be better, and i'd like to think that it's turning from black to very dark brown but.. we'll see how our garden really fares for the rest of the season. Paul is doing a great job with the lawn, he loves being out there doing yard work. I admitted to him that one of my top 5 LEAST favorite things to do in life is pull weeds and I also really hate the smell of freshly cut grass (gasp! i know everyone loves that one) However that still didn't stop him from asking me to "come out and pull a couple weeds in the front yard really quick" aah the joys of home ownership.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment