5.09.2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life. To my own mom, to my mother in law, to my sisters-in-law and friends that are moms. How awesome is it that we have a day to honor and remember and appreciate these women in our lives! Thank you for your kindness and love and your amazing examples. to me.
My own thoughts on my first mother's day are: I absolutely LOVE being a mom. I'm not just saying that. I truly do. It is the hardest yet most satisfying thing I have ever been a part of in my life. I'm definitely not the best mom or perfect in any way, but i try to be the best mom that i can be and in my daily pursuit of that i am learning and growing so much. Absolutely nothing in life brings me more joy than my little family. I am so humbled and grateful for the opportunity that i have to be a mommy.

1 comment:

  1. I just have one word for that picture of you and your little baby girl: ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete