4.25.2011

April Texas

So my impulsive trip to Texas turned into an almost 3 week stay! And i'm so glad it did because the weather was fabulous, and the company even better. I had such a great time visiting with all my family and we did so many fun things. I think I might make spending April in Texas a personal tradition!

Caitlin and I drove back from Utah to Texas with my parents and then stayed for a few days in Dallas. Caitlin did great in the car and once in Dallas we: shopped, spent time outside, I got to attend my dad's institute class, went out to lunch, watched TV shows and movies together, and spent time with my grandparents.
 
 
 
 1. Happy as a clam on the car ride down 2. how does she get into these situations?! 3. At Grapevine Mills mall 4.Hanging out in the yard 5. exploring and having fun outside

No comments:

Post a Comment