3.07.2011

visitors!

So we moved in Thursday night, and by Monday we had visitors! Jeff, Melissa and Madison came up to Utah for Jeff's spring break from Med School. Although leaving sunny Arizona to come to cold snowy Utah for spring break.. I'd definitely say we got the better end of the deal. It was so fun having them! Little Madison is such a doll and it was fun having the two baby girls together. They really got used to one another and I think they liked at least looking at each other. The boys got to go skiing a couple times, Melissa and I had girl time with the babies, we hung out with Mike and Jenna, watched movies, ate a lot, went to a BYU basketball game, and even went and explored the Midway "ice castles". It was a lot of fun, I'm so glad they were able to come visit. Now as I'm typing this I'm realizing we didn't even have time to do even more stuff that we had planned to do together, it always goes by so quickly so we better get together again soon! love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment