3.15.2011

crib adventures

Remember THIS post? well her escapades have continued, and this time I actually got a few pictures. I still lay her down starting on her back and swaddled, but as of about 2 weeks ago, Caitlin now prefers to sleep on her tummy. The doctor says it's fine because now she's old enough that SIDS isn't a big threat and she can move around if she needs to. And, well, whether she needs to or not, she gets around in that crib! I don't know how she does these things, but they definitely make me laugh when i go in to get her.

This is how she begins:
 (3.12) Got one leg squeezed through her snaps
(3.15) Somehow unsnapped her whole bottom part and got her whole booty and legs out!
and, on her tummy, turned around. We find her sideways quite often. What a little rascal! She cracks me up! I know they make swaddle-me for bigger sizes but i think it would make her frustrated too much if she couldn't move around at all. Look how proud of herself she is!

1 comment:

  1. she is just so beautiful! I want to see your new house! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete