10.29.2010

texas

here's what we did on our trip:
sunday: went to church, hung out at home
monday: Christine and Lorraine drove up from Austin to come visit for the day so Caitlin finally got to meet aunt Christine!! It was so fun to see them. We went to lunch at Cheesecake factory and chatted and talked and of course admired Caitlin. Caitlin loved her aunt Christine of course. Christine is so cute pregnant, and so close to having her little boy! I'm so excited for Christine to have her little boy and be a mom too, and I'm so glad that they were willing to make the drive to come see us!  

tuesday: My mom and I went to the "Kaleidoscope of Homes" in Southlake (basically a parade of homes neighborhood with about 6 houses) We walked from house to house and they were all so gorgeous. It made me want a house so bad! I got lots of good ideas and I loved just admiring them. We also went shopping at the antique mall and found some treasures


wednesday: Ran some errands and hung out at home in the morning then that night we met up with Brittany  at the Galleria! We met up and had dinner then just walked around a little and looked in some stores. That mall is amazing i love it. Brittany has had a lot going on in her life recently, and one really exciting thing coming up.. her wedding this summer! It was so nice to be able to talk with her in person about everything going on. 


thursday: hung out with my grandparents a little , had lunch with my dad and then headed  back to provo. This flight was much better.. no delays or weird things I had the whole row of seats to myself and Caitlin slept the whole way, i woke her up at the end to give her a bottle and there was no crying or fussiness. It went really well.
 We were both glad to be home and see Paul but we had so much fun in Texas! It was so awesome to just be able to go at the drop of a hat and my parents were so fun and took such good care of us. We felt so spoiled, it was really fun to just be able to spend time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment