10.28.2010

meeting aunt lee lee

On Friday: Caitlin and I got to spend all day hanging out with Leigh! She was in town for her cousin's wedding, and visits. I had such a good time with her just talking about everything under the sun and remembering funny times and getting caught up. I love Leigh. She's so easy to talk to and hang out with and she's always full of good stories and gossip. I'm so glad she got to come visit and meet Caitlin, who loved her of course (since Leigh is the self-declared "best aunt ever" I expected nothing less). We also went to dessert with Morgan and Whitney which was fun. Now if we could just get Heather up here sometime for a proper reunion with all of us! But anyways, Leigh thanks for making me a major stop on your Provo visit. Love you, miss you.

1 comment:

  1. this just got me teary eyed!! i cant even put into words how much i loved spending friday with you! i am so glad that we have been BFFs for so long! your baby is beautiful and i love you.

    ReplyDelete