11.29.2009

victory

GO COUGS! We beat Utah! Wish I could have been there, but Paul was no doubt the first one on the field after the last touch down (as was apparent from his cameo on the news right next to Max Hall). Great final touchdown... I did make it home in time to watch that!
Photobucket
(This picture was on the cover of the Salt Lake Trib. Paul is on the right hand side, looking down because he had just gotten up from the dog pile of players and fans. His uncle steve is a little farther back, more in the center of the photo between two players wearing a navy and white beanie.)

1 comment:

  1. I too saw the final touchdown and then all those "crazy" people flood onto the field. I thought, "who would do that?" Now I know. Young college boys high on victory:) Go Cougs!!

    ReplyDelete