11.30.2009

t-give pics

Sadly I didn't take too many pictures on Thanksgiving. We ate in Sandy at a house my parents got by Snowbird. The food was delicious and company was great. My Uncle and Aunt and a few cousins came, as well as Mike and Jordan and my grandparents. We ate, played games, and watched football.

Tyler smoked this turkey all by himself.. quite the process but oh so worth it. It was super yummy. And it's picture perfect.
Photobucket
My mom got this idea to carve turkeys into pumpkins for some decorations. The patterns were really hard! Paul and I worked on one together and it kept us busy for a good part of the morning.
Photobucket
The finished product.
Photobucket
Unfortunately the only picture Paul and I got together was this one of us after we went "midnight shopping" at South Towne Mall. That was quite the experience!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment