11.28.2009

especially thankful

My dad got in a ski accident. He went up to Brighton on Friday with Paul and Mike and on the last run he took a bad fall. He got a cut across his cheek and a really dark black eye. He got a bad concussion and his whole face was really swollen. He went in an ambulance to hospital where they did some tests and scans and thankfully everything was fine. He was just kind of out of it for awhile but after some rest and sleep he was much better. It was so sad seeing my dad like that! I am extremely thankful that it wasn't more serious and that he's alright.

I'm so glad that my parents and Cassie got to come up for Thanksgiving and that we were all able to spend some time together. It was a busy week but a good one. I'm especially thankful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment