11.03.2009

Halloween Hoopla

Halloween Party Time! Whitney and I hosted a Halloween party at our house/parking lot. (MUCH thanks to Paul, Christine, Lorraine, Mike and Jordan for getting basically the whole thing ready while I was at work). We all mingled, ate, showed off our costumes (Paul and I were "Peace & Quiet"), played games, ate donuts off a string and bobbed for apples, and enjoyed each others company. I wanted to take pictures of everyone there but I realized going through later that i missed a lot of people! Anyways, I'm glad we have such fun friends! And here are a lot of pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how fun!!! WISH we could've been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did a great job with the Halloween party!! I am glad we were able to come.

    ReplyDelete