5.19.2009

model husband

Paul does the cutest things for me all the time. He is so considerate and i love it. He really does everything he possibly can to make me happy.
For example: every night when we go upstairs to go to bed, i always forget my phone downstairs. Then i realize i don't have it when i try to go plug it in next to my bed. So he always will go back down and get it for me. Or, he just remembers in the first place and brings it up for me. I have no idea why i can't just remember to do this myself! I know it's probably super annoying to him but he always does it and he is so nice about it.
Another for example: on Monday i had a long day working and he probably knew that the last thing i wanted to do when i got home was work out but i had to do my P90X. So, when i got home Paul wasn't there but this is what i found...
a brand new pull-up bar waiting for me in the doorway, my weights and a towel all laid out and an explanation note. So cute! It made me excited to work out because it was all just ready and waiting for me!
i guess what i'm trying to say is: i feel like i have the best husband in the world and i love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment