5.10.2009

I love you mom!

Happy mom's day! I am so grateful for my own mother and for my mother in law. I hope that i show them on a regular basis (although i'm sure not enough) how truly grateful i am for them and how much i love them... it can't all be piled in just one day.

My mom is my hero and always has been. She is such a strong person and always gives the best advice. She was my complete confidante in high school and still remains so this day. It is from her that i get my love for creativity and interior design. It's also her that i get a lot of my other attributes (i truly am "my mother's daughter")! She does everything for her kids and i love her so much, my life would be so different without her.

My mother-in-law Lorraine is also an awesome mother... not only from how she is to me but by how she's raised her kids, and i'm so lucky to be married to one! Lorraine is always the sweetest person ever and always eager to talk and lend an ear to listen and see what's going on in our lives. She has always made me feel so welcome and comfortable in their family.

I'm so excited to one day be a mother myself but for now i'll try to prepare to do my best to live up to these great examples!

No comments:

Post a Comment