4.05.2009

you know you are a housewife when..

...when you blog about a new vacuum.
Just hear me out. On Saturday, Paul and I made a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond (this is a shameless plug for Bed Bath & Beyond: they have really great customer service). We had a problem with our vacuum that we got when we got married. I think the motor was running out and the belt stopped turning so it was no longer sucking anything up and it left a stinky burning smell whenever we used it. Honestly, i really like vacuuming. I don't know why but out of all the chores, i do enjoy vacuuming. So it was sad for me to not have a functioning vacuum. We took it back, no questions asked and they gave us credit for a new one. Instead of going back to the old un-faithful we decided to upgrade. We got a Dyson vacuum (for about 50% off too!) and it is AMAZING. I absolutely love it. I'm back to vacuuming all the time. It's just so easy and so nice and it's like we have new carpet, it cleans so well. The ball lets you roll all over and get everywhere, just like the commercials. Anyways, i love it (obviously because i'm blogging about it). So if anyone wants to come vacuum, be my guest. It's really that great.

3 comments:

  1. A dyson is totally worth blogging about! Although I am still not lucky enough to own one, it is on my wish list! I never thought a vacuum would make it on that list...haha....congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous.....i want a new vacuum!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've been from Baltimore all my life, so I have been an Orioles fan...forever! We met Jeremy Guthrie last year! He came into the stands before the game on Mormon night and met with hundreds of people (dozens of missionaries included!). He was so nice to do that! How do you know him? Is he the reason you are an Orioles fan?

    By the way, my best friend has been trying to convince me to get a Dyson for years. I am too cheap!! Have fun vaccuming! :)

    ReplyDelete