4.28.2009

happy 22!

My birthday was so fun!
We got up and got ready then i got to open some of my presents!
My biggest present was a combination graduation/birthday gift. i got.... an iMac!!! It's the 24" screen desktop and i absolutely LOVE it. I've never been so obsessed with computer stuff. I opened the computer and printer and right after we all went upstairs and set it up on our desk and proceeded to watch animal planet and look at all the features and the amazing picture! yay! i love it!
After that me, paul, my parents, Lorraine, Jeff and Melissa went to breakfast at The Original Pancake House in Sugar House (Salt Lake). It is a DELICIOUS place and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.
Then sadly we took my parents to the airport. Then i went to Whitney's bridal shower! After that Paul and Lorraine took me shopping at the mall and i got some new shirts.

Then we came back home to play more on my new computer!

Then we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill! my favorite! Complete with chocolate cake and serenading from the waiter.
Thank you everyone for all the birthday greetings, phone calls, texts, my presents, and for making my birthday so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment