3.01.2009

so excited!!

Yes, we do watch 24 on monday nights. But perhaps even more exciting than watching Jack Bauer blow people up and "save" the nation, is the fact that tomorrow night is also THE BACHELOR season finale. Thank goodness for tevo, as we have been able to tape The Bachelor to watch it after 24 every week. I have loved this season (well lets face it i love every bachelor season) but i think Jason is a really good guy and i can't wait to see who he picks!! I like both girls but i feel like he is going to pick Melissa... she's a texas girl, can't go wrong. Molly is really cute too though so i will be happy either way. And then DeAnna coming back?! And a private after the final rose?! Jack will have to hurry up tomorrow night. (p.s. don't tell Paul, Morgan or Jeff about this post and that i'm not 100% dedicated to 24)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited. The sad thing that I thought about for tomorrow night is not only to I have to work on Tuesday, but 24 is supposed to be two hours long tomorrow night. I love 24, but how can they both be two hours tomorrow. Can't wait to see what happens!!! I love our Monday nights!!

    ReplyDelete