3.19.2009

scuba certified

I am officially scuba certified! We passed! We finished our last open water dive at The Crater in Midway this morning, diving down to 65 feet in the incredible 92 degree water (i think i'm too spoiled now after swimming in that im going to always want to scuba in water that warm! But... i guess ill trade a little bit cooler water with actually being able to see more than 10 feet in front of me!) Underwater world here I come!

Of course we needed a quick stop at Dairy Keen on Tuesday after our dive

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the snowboarding invitation a few weeks back. Keshia was dying to go but couldn't because of.... nateandkesh.blogspot.com
    Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming certified! I will send your pictures. I just downloaded them today!

    ReplyDelete