10.01.2015

Maverick: one whole year

Maverick:
When I think back to our first few months together, life was filled with chaos and crying. You were a hard newborn... colicky, upset, and trying to find your place in our busy life. I was tired and stressed but through that time I was blessed to know that if I helped you the best I knew how, and loved you and just stayed as patient as I could then we would come out better for it. That blessing was granted in a big way.

You are now my happiest and most good-natured baby. You have a smile for anyone who asks and as long as you feel included and appreciated, you are happy to go along with anything we do! You absolutely love your brother and sister. You want and expect to be included in anything they do and you are so happy to be with them. You have recently become a big fan of Daddy and you love being with him whenever you can. And you are my mama's boy, I'm so proud to say that. All of our long nights together created a special bond that warms my heart.

You like to be on the go and experiencing things. You don't analyze or examine things for very long before moving on but you don't like to do things alone. You are not super vocal, but very expressive. You are stubborn and determined but in different ways than your siblings have been. In some ways you are my most fearless, not because push your limits...but because you have a constant willingness to experience. You never went through stranger danger and you've never shown fear.

You are loved by all... Your beautiful blue eyes, your perfect cheeks, your light fuzzy hair and your adorable big toothy grin make even strangers stop and say hi to you (to which you respond with a smile and a wave). Your easy going attitude and love for adventures make you the perfect addition to our family. You have an innate sweetness that draws people to you. 

You are your own person. You hold several similarities to other members of the family, but all with your own Maverick twist. You are so special to us, we love you Mav Man! This year has gone by way too fast. We can't wait to see you continue to grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment