8.19.2015

After Austin we went to visit my parents. In DALLAS we:
-Went swimming, shopped for toys, played at home, more swimming
-Visited the Perot Museum downtown and loved it! Some of the exhibits were a little old for the kids but they enjoyed it and also liked the kids area.
-Caitlin got to go to "Princess Camp" (hosted by a few young women in my mom's ward) and my mom and I took the boys to the mini Lego Land at Grapevine Mills.
--My parents were kind enough to watch my kids while I got to go on my anniversary trip with Paul. The kids had a great time with them and I'm so glad they were well taken care of and had so much fun with Grammie and Papa. 
-Ran errands and more swimming, got frozen yogurt
-Met up with my friend Jeanette Andersen and her cute daughter and went to the splash pad and lunch. 
-Went to a Ranger's Game! It was a blast, the kids loved it. I loved taking Nolan by "Nolan Ryan Expressway" and the kids were cheering and saying "Go Rangers Go" by the end of it. The cotton candy and lemon chills were a plus also. Our seats were great and we could see what was going on and the kids could get into it. 
-Packed up then played at McDonald's before our flight back.
The kids colored, did crafts, played with play dough while it was hot outside and swam in the morning and evenings when it cooled down a little. They loved having ice cream every night and watching movies and terrorizing the cats. Maverick got really good at finding an open staircase to climb up whenever he could. He also grew in his love of ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment