11.12.2014

My friend Tiffany was kind enough to take a few pictures of me and the kids in her home. Even though the kids were wild and Maverick was crying most the time, she managed to make it all look so dreamy. Being a mom of three is no joke but seeing moments captured like this makes me realize how blessed I am and how much I love my kids. I will treasure these pictures for giving me those feelings and fond memories.
(pics taken 10.18)

 The kids went upstairs to play while we started taking some of Maverick and I and then Tiff called the kids down to come take a few. She said "Come on Nolan let's take some pictures" and he stopped in his tracks on the stairs and said "oh, ok just a second!" and then came back with the Batman mask on! Gotta look good for the pics right?  That Nolan Man really will be Maverick's superhero one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment