3.09.2012

foto friday

a couple things for today...
some pics from my phone:
#1: zonked out in the car (i have serious jealousy issues with those lashes) (taken 3.8)
#2: she came out of her room for gymnastics the other day not only in her tutu (that was on purpose) but she needed her high heels on too. She also had a necklace but she took it off before the pic (taken 3.5)
#3: with daddy in the car (look how she's just gazing at him... she's in love) (taken 3.5)

some videos:
I don't really post videos that often on here, so i thought i would post these 2 short ones.
#1 is Caitlin saying "ta-da" like they do at gymnastics class (taken 3.8)


#2 i was in my room an she came out of my closet wearing my tenneshoes... had put them on herself and was walking around in them for awhile. It made me laugh. (taken 3.9)

No comments:

Post a Comment