3.16.2012

28 weeks

Now into my 3rd trimester and still feeling good. I'm in the happy stage right now-- not too huge, not too sick, not too tired... Here are some things to note:
-Baby boy has learned how to move! He's been super chill up until now and i think all that sugar and chocolate i've been eating has kicked in! He's a wiggler and it's funny to see my whole stomach move sometimes. Luckily he's not too strong so it doesn't hurt and i like having him move around. He's still pretty good when i sleep so it hasn't been a problem that way. Sometimes he moves and i can see my whole belly expand and contract and i can feel his little bony parts sticking out.
-I'm now look full-fledged pregnant, even Paul admits (although very gently and nicely) that i'm getting "pretty big".
-Feeling a little more energy, I have good days and not so good ones
-My hair is still not growing! I think i mentioned this a while ago, but i thought now would be the perfect time to grow out my hair.. not happening. My hair girl probably thinks i've abandoned her! I wish it would grow but it's just staying the same length its so weird. The only nice thing is that the rest of the hair on my body isn't growing either so i don't have to worry about uncomfortably shaving my legs as often!
-I wore my maternity jeans for the first time today. I can still wear a few of my regular jeans but i decided for comfort's sake to pull out the preggie ones. They were nice. (Obviously i'm not wearing them in my picture because apparently all i can wear is v-necks and yoga pants now.)



1 comment: