7.22.2011

part 2: dallas

After the wedding weekend I got to spend about a week with my family in Dallas. We had so much fun! We went swimming, shopping, went to a darling kid's sprinkler park, watched the Tour de France, hung out with my grandparents, played games, and went to a Rangers game! (finally my summer must-dos have been granted as mentioned in THIS post) The Rangers played the Orioles so we got the added bonus of getting to see our friend Jeremy Guthrie pitch! And here are a bunch of pictures to show for it:

 
Caitlin LOVED the sprinkler park, although she is a very selective splasher. She wants to be in the water on her own terms. 

My dad is SO cute with Caitlin. He is so smitten with her. He wanted to take her swimming every day and she loved it.
 Caitlin also loved the cats (my parents have 3). She would squeal and get excited every time she saw one. Then she would crawl over to it really fast but get hesitant to pet them. Soon she warmed up to even that though and would grab fur all over the place. Luckily the cats were patient and kind to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment