2.16.2010

Valentine's Weekend

Our Valentine's weekend was quite lovely.
Saturday Night: We went to a V-day Party hosted by Taylor and Missy. We played games and had treats and learned A LOT about each other. Missy made the cutest decorations and prizes. Paul and I won the game of answering questions about each other so we won the LOVE pillow.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday: The perfect Valentine's for me this year. We went to church in the morning then we did some napping. Woke up to these:Photobucket
Then Paul started my feast!
Photobucket
We started with appetizers and salad, then the main event:
Photobucket
Everything was cooked to perfection and so delicious. And all I had to do was lay on the couch! We spaced it all out by watching tons of the olympics and snuggling. And enjoying this:
Photobucket
Later on we made these together:
Photobucket
I most of all loved hanging out with my Valentine all day.
Photobucket
(wearing the shirt I got him for v-day)

Monday: We got to hang out more since we had no school and no work.
We saw this movie with the Taylors:and of course watched 24 with our posse that night.
I love a good holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment