2.19.2010

announcing...

We're pregnant!
Paul and I were very pleasantly surprised to find out on Jan. 1st that we are expecting! We could not be more excited. I am 12 weeks along and it's going great! (queasiness, tummy aches, constant peeing, weird cravings and extreme fatigue aside)

At our doctor's appointment at 10 weeks we were able to hear our baby's heartbeat almost right away and it was a huge relief to know baby is alive and well in there.

I'm excited to be done with my first trimester and (hopefully) be moving on to feeling better, getting a big belly and a little more energy!
I am due September 3rd.

10 comments:

  1. congrats!!! that is so exciting!!! glad to hear its going great hope you get feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so excited for you! Motherhood is truly the best! My mom told me a couple weeks ago, but I wasn't sure if I could spill the beans yet. ;) You are going to be an adorable little family! Congratulations to you two! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I remember us being so nervous for all the changes with becoming parents, but the last year has been SO much fun! I think the good things way outnumber the bad! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Congrats! You will be so cute preggers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Just wait, it gets better. How fun for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I am sooo excited! Chris's mom showed me a really cute cover that lays over the car seat carrier. I can't wait until you find out what you are having so I can get sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations y'all! :)

    soooo very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! Make sure to post lots of pics of that growing belly!!

    ReplyDelete