7.05.2009

Deer Valley House

Since about October I have been working as assistant to a Designer doing a house in Deer Valley. It has been a huge but VERY fun project for me to be apart of. The house is so gorgeous! On July 3rd the owners hosted an Open House luncheon for all those who had been a part of the project. It was so satisfying to see everything pulled together and it all looked amazing. We aren't completely done.. still a few finishing touches left but for the most part i think it looks great! My pictures really don't do it justice, but they're fun to look at.

3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful Cortney! My aunt Debbie was telling me what a BIG project it is, so it must feel good to be almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh the house looks amazingly different! you guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys did such a great job!! What a huge accomplishment. The beds look great and I love how there are so many bunk beds in all the room. You

    ReplyDelete