6.01.2015

joys of motherhood: May

Tucking her into bed the night before Mother's Day:
Caitlin: "Happy Mother's Day mom. Hey mom? Do they usually have sister day or brother day?"

Driving past the temple and Nolan says:
N: "Hey mommy! There's the temple! Last night we went to the temple together!!" 
(Last night = any time in the past)
me: "Yah we did! What did you think of the temple?"
N: "I liked it."
My kids love playing house. Caitlin is always the mom, Nolan goes between being either the Daddy or the pet dog, and Maverick is always their baby.
 I teach the 4-5 year olds in Primary at church (Caitlin's class). We have a lot of fun. On this day we acted out the story of Nephi going to get the brass plates. Costumes curtesy of Paul's t-shirts and my accessories and they did just the trick. Anything that takes 20+ minutes during class is a win.


No comments:

Post a Comment