10.08.2014

September

September has been busy and we've all been adjusting and enjoying having Maverick in our home.

-Most of our visitors have been mentioned already, but my Mom was here for two weeks. She got here the 3rd and Stewart and Lorraine arrived the 4th and stayed over the weekend. My dad came the following weekend. We loved having visitors and loved having their help and support.
-We had a family dinner the night before I delivered at Malawi's pizza and also had a family brunch with the Peltons before dad left. Both of which I took no pictures of.
-Caitlin has been loving school. They do the cutest things and everyday she comes home and shows me everything from her backpack and tells me about her day. I love it and I love seeing what she's learning. She gets to take a show and tell every Monday and she picks the most random stuff to bring but she gets so excited about it. She also learns lots of cute songs that she sings for us.
-We've ventured out to the dinosaur museum and McDonald's for lunch and playing. Also to Thanksgiving Point farm.

-We went to Lake Powell and were on a houseboat for three full days. We went with the Humphreys and their family and also the Packs and Clay and Tiffany Barnes. I had been debating whether or not to go since we had a brand new baby and I wasn't supposed to go in the water or swim or be too active. I had decided against it until about 3 days prior when I decided to just go. I'm glad I did. It was so nice to have some family time together and the kids had a blast and Paul was in heaven at his happy place. Maverick was a trouper and we kept him napping in the air conditioned house boat as much as possible. The kids wanted to play on the beach all day. Caitlin collected sea shells and Nolan  sprayed the sand with the hose all day long. We also went out on the boat and Maverick took his best naps on the boat. The kids both got to surf with daddy. The company was great and it was fun to get to know everyone better.





No comments:

Post a Comment