8.29.2011

one whole year

My baby turned one. One year ago, I thought it would be an eternity before this day would come. I remember so vividly the amazing mix of emotions when she was born and I saw her for the first time. I remember bringing her home from the hospital like it was yesterday. I can't believe it went so fast, yet I am so incredibly grateful that I have been there for every. single. day of it. There are little moments that I have had with her that are so special I just can't explain it. I am constantly thinking to myself "I need to remember this exact moment" I just want to lock them up in my heart forever and carry them with me. Just the cute things she does or the little snuggles she gives or when I know that she has learned something that only I see and they are so special between us. I love being her mom. She is the light of my life and the beginning of so many smiles. Paul and I are completely obsessed with her. She will always be our baby girl, even though she is growing up so fast before our eyes. I'm not sad that she's turning one though, i'm excited to see what new and exciting things the future holds for her because she is amazing and i have no doubt that she will conquer the world in her own little way. I love you my sweet sweet baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. ok sooo i just caught up on your blog (ive majorly lacked in all of my blog reading as of late) so first, congrats to paul for graduating!! WOAH cant believe that day finally came! haha LOVE the quilt you made, laughed at seeing do you take dining plus and cecil is my homeboy shirts there--i still wear mine! annnnd. i cant believe your baby is ONE!! time flies, that party looks adorable! and she looks so big standing there like such a big girl. she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete