2.21.2011

monster truck madness

Friday night (2.18) we went with Morgan and Whitney to the Monster Truck Rally! It was my first time to go to one and i loved it! It was really fun. Paul and I decided to "dress the part" and on the way there i discovered my $5 acid ash jeans from DI had large holes on the inside of both of my thighs. legs together! The trucks were SO loud i couldn't believe it. They really looked like toy cars out there, doing wheelies and bouncing around. I would actually really like to ride in one, but never drive one. We saw the likes of: The bounty hunter, El toro loco, and of course, grave digger. During the intermission the had a few guys on snowmobiles doing tricks riding in the dirt! That was surprising/impressive. We had a great time people watching and monster truck admiring. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment