8.18.2009

totally blog-worthy

Ok here comes my shameless plug for the Gatehouse: I custom ordered a new desk chair and just got it not too long ago and i LOVE it! It turned out so cute! It's so incredibly comfortable, especially considering it's a desk chair and it looks so cute in our room! Now that i finally have my camera back i can post a picture:Speaking of.. i realized i never posted about our "new" rooms. We decided to paint our bedroom and our office (don't tell the land lady!).
The office is a tan color called "Wooden Spoon" (compliments of Martha Stewart) it's a really nice neutral. This picture is obviously pre-bear, as it is now hanging on this wall. But at one point it was a nice simplified wall.Our bedroom turned out a little bright, but we did want an aqua blue. I like to say that I feel like I live in a Tiffany's box (hey, it could be worse).

2 comments:

  1. you are so good at decorating... you're a professional!

    i've thought a lot about you and Paul since my accident. when he broke his back that must have been so life changing. just my accident and few broken bones were life changing. thanks for your examples, i have drawn strength from the two of you.

    hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the house!! You're new chair is amazing, what company did you get it from? I just adore your style. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete