1.15.2009

Life Lately

i haven't posted for awhile, so here's what's been going on:

i am working a lot! I work at the Gatehouse 3-4 times a week and then when i'm not working there i work as an assistant to a designer doing a house in Deer Valley! It's awesome! I'm definitely keeping busy with my two jobs but enjoying being out of school!
Paul is keeping very busy with school. He's taking 5 classes and so far miraculously liking all of them. He keeps me in tune with the student life still by "allowing" me to help with homework.. quizzes.. whatever else comes along.
Jan and Bret Allen had their baby! Jan is my sister-in-laws sister so i feel related to her too. She has a cute tiny little girl that they named Isabella Scout. She is so precious and it's way fun to have another baby around to play with when we can!
Playing with the Turnbull twins has been SO fun! They are growing so fast and they honestly just get cuter and cuter every day. Taylor and Missy are so nice to let me live through them and be obsessed with their children.
Snow! It has been a shocker ever since we got back from Texas at how much snow there is here. It's finally calmed down a little now but for a few days it was non-stop! It was incredible. I have discovered my least favorite thing about living in the snow: scraping off my car in the mornings. Fo some reason i just really hate it. Luckily i have a sweet husband that will do it for me most times. The other night we went to the Turbull's house in Alpine to watch the championship football game and all the boys (for some unknown reason) decided to strip down to their shorts and go bury themselves in the snow. So crazy! But funny for us to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment