1.25.2009

Happy Birthdays!

On Thursday, Jan 22nd it was Melissa, Christine and Leigh's birthday! We had a lot of fun celebrating with them.

For Melissa's birthday a bunch of us went to Brick Oven for dinner and then back to their house for cake and ice cream. They made their delicious strawberry birthday "cake" but its not like normal cake. You'll have to ask Melissa to describe it, but it is delicious and i love it. Melissa is so cute and is such an awesome sister-in-law. She is honestly one of my best friends, which makes it even more fun that we are related and will be close forever!
Christine we missed so much! It would have been so fun to see her on her birthday too but we defnitely thought of her. I love Christine so much too... friends since we were little and sisters now! She is always making me laugh and there are so many things that happen that remind me of her that it makes me miss her so much since she is far away.
Me and Tine on New Year's Eve.
For Leigh's birthday we celebrated it the day after by going out to dinner at Gloria's which was delicious and they gave her the most amazing chocolate cake for her dessert. I had such a fun time being with everyone, it was an awesome group. I'm so glad that i got Leigh as one of my suite-mates in the dorms because college would not have been the same without my little lee lee.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out! im so glad to have you in my life! it was such a great birthday and im so glad i got to celebrate with my best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday post. You are so sweet. I absolutely love my necklace and willow tree statue. I am excited to get to tanning again too!!! I loved having you and Paul there. Love you tons!!!! You are such a great sister in law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the birthday post. you are so sweet. I absolutely love the gifts you got me. You know me so well!!! I love being sister-in-laws. You are always so sweet and thoughtful of everyone. Love you to death. I was so happy to have Paul and you there. It is always better when you guys are there.

    ReplyDelete