1.04.2016

joys of motherhood: november

Both of my kids have very active and amazing imaginations. Caitlin makes up stories all the time, so much so that I've had to teach her to be sure to tell me "just kidding" if it isn't true because they can be very realistic. She plans parties and awesome adventures.  Nolan plays with toys like it's his job. (i guess he's a kid so basically it is). He loves just playing in his room and he makes us the best scenarios for his toys and he does voices and everything. It's hilarious and it's one of my most favorite things to (sneakily) listen to.  

The other night Nolan was having a stick horse race against some invisible opponents and he ketp yelling, "come on boy were gonna win this race! Come on (new name every time Around), victory! Victory! We're the fastest!" I was laughing and loving every second of his genuine encouragement for his stick horse. Oh, and they won. 

He has been really into superheroes and can often be hear shouting, "I fight for justice!" I don't know where he learned that and it took be of guard when i first herd him say it. 

One of Caitlin's best quotes ever (after asking me what we were doing that day and I guess not being impressed with our "normal day routine" plans): "I don't like having normal days, I just like doing awesomer stuff like getting candy and stuff." 

No comments:

Post a Comment