8.25.2013

August also

August 1st-12th:
My mom got into town July 31st in time for Zoey to arrive and we had fun hanging out with her whenever we could! She and I went and got massages and frozen yogurt one night to celebrate her birthday.
Our ward held girls camp this year up at Payson Lakes. It was two and a half days of fun, girl talk and some relaxation. We kept things really loose and the girls could swim in the lake, hike, craft or hang out. We took a little group hike to a grotto and painted nails and pulled pranks on each other. We also took personality tests to figure out what "color" we are (major blue here). And of course had delicious camping food and stayed up late chatting around the campfire. It felt like a fun little getaway. I love our ward and the ladies I serve with in Young Women and of course the girls that keep me laughing and trying to remember what I was like at that age.  MANY thanks to the friends and family that helped with my kids and kept them happy and busy while I was gone!
Paul was asked to award the "Vivint Most Aggressive Rider" jersey at the Tour of Utah stage 4 (in Salt Lake City by the Capital building). It was a cool atmosphere and the kids loved seeing all the bikes.
My cousin Justin Goulding was married to Ariel on August 10th and then the next morning my cousin Jesse blessed his baby Wylie. He is the cutest chunk and reminds me so much of Nolan when he was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment