9.21.2009

heartache

Really? REALLY? Our first home game: BYU vs. FSU and I am so disappointed. What happened to the team that beat OU? What happened to home field advantage? Why didn't our defense bother to show up for the game?

On a happier note, I'm glad I got to be there anyways. And, our tickets ended up being really good! Paul surprised me this year by getting me tickets to the football games. I wasn't sure if I should get them, since I work a lot on Saturdays and especially since I am no longer a student so it costs more. But, Paul knew of my LOVE for cougar football and decided to buy them. Of course I was thrilled.

Photobucket

We went to the tailgate party by the stadium before the game and it was really fun... we got lots of free stuff.

Heather game up for the game which was really fun to see her!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. the only thing that makes me sad about missing that game is seeing that cute picture of my best friends!! wish i was there. miss you!

    ReplyDelete