6.06.2009

Young Wedding

summer weddings. I love them. I love going to weddings #1 because it reminds me of my own and #2 i love everything about weddings.. the flowers, the dress, the cake, the food, the happy couple. On Saturday we had the chance to go up to Logan with Taylor and Missy and Allah (another mission companion) for Steve and Jayme Young's wedding. It was a long drive but a really fun and full day. Steve and Paul were mission companions and he is such a nice guy, and his new wife is so sweet as well. We went to their sealing at the Logan temple which is SO beautiful and unique I absolutely loved it.We had some time to kill in between the temple and the dinner so we got some lunch and set out to explore the Logan/Wellsville area. We took pictures and hit some golf balls out in the beautiful mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment